Microsoft Solutions Architect - €110,000 per annum
Once a week on-site. 4 days hybrid.
Full time, perm opportunity.
Xcede have partnered with a leading IT services providers in Germany. They have 200 members of staff and conduct their business in over 20 countries. Excellent opportunity to be involved with the proposal of full life cycle of projects, including design, implementation and support.
Your day to day activities:
- Conduct technical consultations, presentations, and projects for potential customers to demonstrate the benefits of Azure and M365 solutions and understand individual requirements
- Analysis and evaluation of the customer's on-premise, as well as Azure/M365 environment, in order to be able to set up strategies and plans for new solutions
- Develop customized solution concepts and architectural designs that meet our clients' business goals while being technically robust and scalable
- Assist the sales team in the preparation of proposals, including cost estimates, technical specifications and customer-specific requirements
- Collaborate with in-house subject matter experts to clarify technical requirements and develop innovative solutions that meet customer needs
- Create proof-of-concepts (PoCs) and conduct technical workshops to demonstrate the power of Azure and M365 solutions and convince customers of their value
- Continuously develop your Azure and M365 technical knowledge to stay on the cutting edge of technology and support customers with the most up-to-date solutions
- Work closely with internal IT teams to ensure that developed solutions can be seamlessly integrated into existing infrastructure
- Assist the project management team in monitoring the implementation of the project to ensure that the agreed technical requirements are met
What they expect of you:
- Completed training in the field of computer science, business informatics with corresponding professional experience
- Proven experience in designing and managing Azure cloud environments and Microsoft 365 platforms
- Experience in the pre-sales process, including customer consulting, solution design, and quoting
- Extensive knowledge in the implementation of cloud services, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Certifications in the Azure and M365 area (e.g. Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert) are an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of networking, identity management and databases in the cloud context
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey complex technical information in an understandable way
- Initiative and the ability to develop and implement solutions independently
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
What they will offer you?
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- New, modern offices
- Free parking directly at the company building with charging facilities for e-bikes and e-cars
- Employee benefits at a local car dealership
- BusinessBike Leasing
- Corporate Benefits
- Lunch Table
- Retirement provision BAV
- Comprehensive training as well as individual development opportunities
Machine Learning & AI Engineer
Fully remote in Germany
The sense of job satisfaction will be tangible as you stretch your knowledge and capabilities into new areas of pioneering research and development.
- You will have a track record of academic excellence, hold a relevant degree, and have proven technical capabilities.
- You will need a strong foundation in Python and current ML frameworks and notable experience in several of the following areas:
- Familiarity with popular ML libraries and frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras and scikit-learn,
- Experience with neural network architectures, deep learning techniques, and building and training deep learning models,
- Creating and handling large datasets including pre-processing steps and familiarity with data manipulation libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and data visualization tools such as Matplotlib or Seaborn,
- Hands-on experience of building ML solutions for resource-constrained situations and deploying to edge-processing platforms,
- Experience with emerging technologies such as GANs, LLMs, RL or XAI.
- Speak fluent German
In this role you will
- Use your expertise in machine learning, software engineering and genomics to deliver AI/ML-powered services and libraries
- Work closely with subject matter experts in human genetics to conceive, plan and execute novel AI/ML solutions to key drug discovery problems
- Leverage the expertise of more senior team mates to continuously develop understanding of scientific, machine learning and software engineering best practice in the organisation, to construct robust, tested, production-grade software products with well-characterised performance and limitations
- Fully participate in the scientific and engineering culture of the Sequence Learning Team, as a code reviewer and collaborator
- Continuously develop expertise in a fast-moving and intellectually challenging (but highly rewarding!) scientific space
- Exhibit excellent self-management and communication skills, taking full ownership and working transparently to deliver objectives to specification and on time
BI Expert (Microstrategy)
Location: Hamburg (3 days a week)
Xcede have partnered with a multi-billion euro company, who are based in over 50 countries. Due to their profit they are seeking a BI Expert to join the organisation, someone who has over 3 years experience with Microstratergy.
This role will be based in Hamburg. You will work 3 days onsite at their headquarters and 2 days remote.
- You recognize correlations and create insights from large amounts of data, which we can use to significantly improve our products and processes.
- Your focus will be on the creation of dashboards and reports based on MicroStrategy as well as on the administration and operation of the respective environment.
- Together with our specialist departments and the Product Managers (m/f/d), you will develop goal-oriented BI solutions for use in international self-service based on the technical requirements.
- Based on the central data models in our data warehouse, you will implement KPIs for use in business intelligence.
- You will test new features in MicroStrategy as a team for use in our use cases and develop prototypical applications taking into account the feedback of our users.
- You create (ad-hoc) analyses and evaluations using various data sources and communicate the results precisely and visually appropriately.
- In addition, training and supporting BI users are part of your area of responsibility.
This is what you bring to the table:
- You have a degree in (business) informatics, (business) mathematics, statistics, (technical) business administration, econometrics, operations research or comparable.
- In addition, you have at least three years of professional experience with MicroStrategy (preferably in the field of BI, Big Data Analytical Services or e-commerce).
- You have field-proven knowledge in the creation of goal-oriented dashboards, reports and (ad-hoc) analyses and ideally in the administration and operation of MicroStrategy
- You have a strong analytical and quantitative understanding, a high affinity for data, BI architectures, data warehouse systems and business data modeling, as well as a good knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent English skills round off your profile.
For more information please apply or reach out directly to Steven Waterson