SECURITY ARCHITECTURE AND ENGINEERING
Developing, deploying, and managing a comprehensive security solution to secure your organisation’s infrastructure is critical if your business operations are to run efficiently. Having exceptional Security Architecture & Engineering specialists on your team will ensure you get a security framework designed in line with the unique security needs of your organisation as well as guidance on the policies and procedures that reflect this framework in action.
We Identify Top Security Architecture & Engineering Talent
The importance of establishing an inclusive security framework cannot be underestimated. Implementing a robust framework to defend your business’s infrastructure as well as having an expert to manage your organisation’s processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs) is critical.
Xcede locate the professionals needed to help you protect your business’s entire IT infrastructure. We cover a variety of security products, software forms and applications to suit your unique system requirements. We are trusted by companies of every size to source and select the very best candidates in line with their current hiring needs and future growth goals.
OUR SECURITY ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING JOBS
We recruit at all levels for an array of Security Architecture & Engineering jobs including: Cybersecurity Architect; Security Engineer; DevSecOps; Security Architect; Cybersecurity Architecture Manager and many more.
To discuss how Xcede can help you find top IT talent, contact our team today. Looking for a new role? Explore our latest job opportunities below.
LATEST CYBER JOBS
My client are a growing consultancy that provides solutions in Cloud, Cyber Security and Big Data. The company has grown by more than 110% in the past 2 years and due to an influx of projects, they have signed off to make several hires in their Security team over the coming months.
- Enhancing the Security of infrastructure and workloads that rely on container technologies
- Deploying and fine-tuning tools throughout the application development process
- Incorporating security principles into every stage of application development, delivery, and operations through continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Adopting SLSA methodologies to effectively implement and manage software artifacts
- University degree in computer science or a comparable subject
- Several years of experience in a comparable role for a consultancy or IT service provider
- Public Cloud, ideally Azure
- Tools: Aqua Security, Palo Alto Prisma, Snyk
After recently forming a SaaS team and successfully developing their first product, my client are in the early phases of developing their second product and deploying it on their infrastructure. They require a Security Engineer to assist them in ensuring both the product, and their platform are secure.
- Designing, implementing, and operating a cloud-based SIEM solution
- Ensuring the secure development, operation, and monitoring of their platform on AWS
- Designing, implementing, and testing their incident response processes
- Carrying out code reviews and audits
- 5+ years of experience in IT security, ideally in a blue team environment
- Knowledge of Terraform / Ansible
- Python experience is not essential but will be a bonus
- Fluent spoken and written English
Senior Solution Architect - B2B Product (HealthTech)
Paris x3 days a week in office (relocators within the EU are welcome!)
Xcede are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting HealthTech firms in Europe. The organisation is utilising a blend of modern AI expertise & domain specialisation in an effort to link the most talented specialist healthcare professionals with the people and organisations that need their expertise the most.
The automated, intelligence led features of the company's product are their differentiator, and as a result, their AI & ML unit is realistically their most impactful area on the entire industry.
They're currently growing organically based on demand from their customers, leading to the current search for a Senior Solution Architect who will form part of the leadership team of the company. This role is specifically focused on their B2B offering, so B2B Product experience would be a wonderful bonus to any application!
- Define the Product architecture and select appropriate technologies from a pool of open-source and commercial possibilities.
- Define best class action and architecture in Azure cloud and ensure new tools are well-integrated with existing data management and analytics tools.
- Overseeing the architectural aspects of both the Front-end and Back-end on a corporate scale, including Web Application, Web Database, Servers, Web Analytics, and Web Search Architecture. Additionally, managing the back-end architecture on Cloud infrastructure for Big Data Engineering, Data Sciences, AI, and Compliance.
- Harmonize the technical implementation with current and prospective functional and non-functional requirements through the collection of inputs from diverse stakeholders such as business users, data scientists, compliance professionals, data engineers and analysts, and individuals in IT operations. Collate these factors in order to create a viable technical strategy.
- Lead, strategize, and create comprehensive plans and deliverables to facilitate product delivery, encompassing the development of both new solutions and the migration of existing ones.
- Establish and execute optimal procedures to guarantee the security of our data sources, applications, and APIs.
- Recognise and perform proof of concepts (POCs) for potential partnerships, product solutions, and new architectural approaches to effectively fulfil the company's strategic requirements. Additionally, establish new patterns and standards as needed.
- Supervise and enhance the efficiency of costs throughout the entire portfolio.
- Circa 7-10 years of experience in software engineering with 3 years as an architect solution delivery role.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with Architecture creation and delivery which includes understanding requirements, creating designs, and communicating the architectural decisions.
- Proven experience in architecting solutions end to end, managing back-end, front-end and big data databases and infrastructure
- Demonstrated proficiency in cloud deployment, technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, IP networking, Linux, Agile development, SCRUM, application lifecycle management, .NET, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive, technical solution architecture, and SOA.
- Strong experience with Databricks and proficiency with lakehouse platforms for Data Engineering, Data Science and Machine Learning services.
- Strong experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure, Virtual Networking and Azure VMs, Azure load balancing, Cosmo DB, Azure Containers and Kubernetes
- Comprehensive understanding of product management, agile principles, and development methodologies, with the ability to support agile teams by offering advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, considering technical and architectural debt.
- Proficiency in database technologies, particularly SQL/NoSQL, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with domain-driven design, decoupling and migrating strategies, and distributed application patterns.
- Expertise in integration, APIs, and API Management software.
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing technologies with excellent knowledge of current computing trends.
- Designing and deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Proficient in Active Directory, Azure Identity Management, and Azure AD Premium.
- Competence in DevOps and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge of Azure Security components, including Azure Security Center, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender, and Microsoft Azure Solution Architect.
- Motivated personality with the ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong or Fluent English language skills. Knowledge of Russian a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to niall.wharton@@xcede.com or click the Apply Link.
Xcede is partnered with a very successful health-tech company with a strong team, who are working on a very interesting and socially positive project, are hiring for a Lead Data Engineer to join their health-tech Data team in delivering challenging, impactful and socially positive Data Engineering projects!
In this role, you will sit as the Lead playing a key part in taking ownership of the full infrastructure and end to end deployment within ML Ops. You will be mentoring & leading junior members of the team as well so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step and eventually support in building out the team.
The role is Lead level, focused on building products and taking ownership of infrastructure and deployments end-to-end and also being involved in ML Ops and mentoring/ leading junior team members. Your responsibilities as a Lead Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working within a new team to build algorithms and data products.
- Work across the full data pipeline on projects (ingestion, data modelling, data warehousing, validity).
- Be prepared to 'wear many hats' and get involved in various areas of the pipeline, as well as engaging with business stakeholders.
- Take a growth mindset to the role and be adaptable to taking on new greenfield projects.
- Mentor and lead more a small team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Lead Data Engineer will have the following:
- Strong commercial data engineering experience
- Solid coding background
- Experience and proficiency with GCP.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous hybrid working options
- Discretionary Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link.
SC Cleared Solutions Architect
Government Security Project - Initial 6month contract with Hybrid/Remote working offered. You may be required to travel to another site within the UK.
- Delivering technical architecture design or providing assurance of these designs.
- Creating the initial target architecture for some products and proposing technical components.
- Working closely with Security function to ensure designs utilize leading-edge technologies while maintaining acceptable levels of technical risk.
- Producing accurate plans for delivery and ongoing maintenance/support of products/services inclusive but not limited to solution technology costs, ongoing licensing etc.
- Presenting high-quality presentations/documentation to the client's Technical Design Authority while justifying design decisions/technology choices characterized by high risk levels.
- Advising important security-related technologies & assessing risk associated with proposed changes.
- Strong technical background with understanding of attack vectors in high threat environments.
- Familiarity with both proprietary and open-source technologies.
- Experience in security architecture design and assessments, as well as working within government-cleared environments.
- Knowledge of a wide range of industry-standard technologies, including Microsoft, Linux-based deployments, Apple iOS iPadOS, containerized workloads in Kubernetes and Docker Swarm/Enterprise, virtualised platforms such as VMware etc.
- Familiarity with End User Devices (EUD), Mobile devices and their supporting services including device management (MDM) policies and Identity solutions.
- Experienced process owner.
- Background in designing/assessing security architectures across a range of modern deployment technologies: Kubernetes and Docker, Swarm/Enterprise, VMware, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Strong networking experience: Mobile Networks (4G etc), Private APNs
- Expertise in deploying and configuring architectures across multiple security zones/classifications. High Assurance Gateways, NCSC architectural patterns, X-Domain Import/Export & Real Time comms.
Please be aware you should be willing and able to undertake DV level clearance due to the secrecy and nature of the work.