NETWORK SECURITY AND OPERATIONS
Securing your company’s infrastructure is a critical step in the smooth running of everyday business operations. This is where your Network Security & Operations team comes in.
We Identify Top Security & Ops Talent
Xcede can help you find the appropriate Security & Ops candidates in line with your cybersecurity needs, goals, and budget. We source niche cyber technology candidates to help you protect your operational infrastructure from the inside out, including securing your network security controls, deploying up-to-date security architectural features across your company network, and minimising downtime. This way, you can ensure business as usual across a variety of systems.
Xcede are trusted by organizations of every size from pioneering start-ups to leading cyber and software vendors to deliver them the very best Security & Ops candidates in the market.
OUR NETWORK SECURITY & OPERATIONS JOBS
We have a proven track record of sourcing top IT talent in locations around the world covering all functions within Network Security & Operations. Our roles include: SOC Analyst; Network Security Engineer; SIEM Engineer / Consultant; Red Team / Blue Team Member; Threat Detection; Vulnerability Management; Forensics Specialist and many more.
To discuss how Xcede can help you find exceptional Network Security & Operations professionals, contact our team today. Looking for a new role? Explore our latest opportunities below.
LATEST CYBER JOBS
I am partnered with a specialist Cyber Defense managed services company who are looking for a Security Engineer to use your expertise in the firewall environment to play a pivotal role in shaping the landscape of Managed Security Services.
- Collaborate on the planning, design, and implementation of security measures within the firewall environment, emphasizing expertise in vendors such as Palo Alto (knowledge of Fortinet is advantageous).
- Engage in technical consulting to enhance customer security environments.
- Operate and support security solutions related to network and endpoint protection, working with manufacturers such as Vectra and Cybereason.
- Manage and support data loss prevention using Forcepoint.
- Conduct performance monitoring and analyze, classify, and eliminate faults.
- Create and update use cases and documentation.
- Contribute to the co-design and ongoing development of managed security services and processes.
- Ensure service quality in support, independently handling operational administration tasks in line with ITIL.
- Completed technical studies or comparable training in computer science, with an ideal focus on network and/or IT security.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of network, routing, and security protocols, along with operating systems (Linux, Windows).
- Solid understanding of IT security systems operation, including FW, UTM, proxy, IPS, VPN.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, coupled with a structured approach to error analysis and troubleshooting.
- Team-oriented, service-oriented, and a passion for innovation.
- Very good knowledge of English; proficiency in German is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic work environment with diverse responsibilities and meaningful tasks.
- A highly motivated team, characterized by flat hierarchies and an informal corporate culture.
- Structured onboarding tailored to your needs.
- Intriguing and individually designed opportunities for professional development.
- Competitive remuneration based on your experience and expertise.
- A wide range of benefits, including shopping discounts, company bikes, employee events, small gifts on special occasions, unpaid vacation, energy boosters in the office, and more.
Xcede are currently partnered with an exciting series C funded cyber security vendor focused within Identity access management and multi factor authentication solutions, over the last four years they have won multiple awards and have built an impressive base within EMEA.
As a result of the increasing demand seen within the central European region we are looking for a commercial sales manager to join the team based within Germany or Luxembourg.
Work from home setup, however have to be located in Germany or Luxembourg.
As the commercial sales manager you act as an individual contributor hunting new logos within the Mid Market, SMB and Small enterprise sector across Central Europe (DACH, France, Italy, Spain)
- Execute end of end sales cycle, from lead generation through to negotiation and close
- Work closely with the channel team to establish and maintain direct relationships within partners
- Drive new business within the mid market and small enterprise sector across central Europe
- At least 4+ years experience in B2B software sales within the field
- Minimum of 3 years experience within cyber security sales
- A proven track recorded of meeting and exceeding quotas year on year
- Willingness to travel around the region
- Fluent in English and German
The successful candidate must have the legal right to work within the region without sponsorship.
Ball park depending on experience is basic of €70,000 - €90,000 with ote of €140,000 - €180,000