DATA AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Ensuring the appropriate people are granted access to specific company data, applications and tools is an essential part of any information security strategy, regardless of the sector you work within.
We Identify Top Data & Access Management Talent
Xcede help organizations locate exceptional IAM candidates in line with their cybersecurity needs and goals. We identify niche cyber technology candidates to help you deploy tailored data security solutions and IAM practices and tools across your organisation to protect your data at its source. We locate the specialists needed to regulate permissions on shared drives and manage all aspects of authentication, authorisation, compliance, and data policy and procedure.
By minimising vulnerabilities and risks, you can in turn protect your organization from internal and external attacks and reinforce your company’s reputation as a trusted, compliant supplier.
OUR DATA AND IAM JOBS
Xcede are trusted by organisations of every size from innovative start-ups to industry-leading cyber vendors to deliver them the best Data & IAM candidates in the market. We have a proven track record of sourcing top IT talent in locations across the globe covering all functions within Data and Access Management. Our roles include: IAM Consultant; IAM Architect; IAG Consultant; DLP Specialist; GDPR Consultant and many more.
To see how Xcede can help you identify top Data & Access Management talent, contact our team today. Looking for a new role? Explore our current opportunities below.
LATEST CYBER JOBS
Role: Identity & Access Management (IAM) - Security Consultant (CyberArk, Sailpoint and/or Saviynt Specialist)
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you thrive on advising organizations on safeguarding against cyber threats? As a Security Consultant in IAM, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our clients' security landscape. Join our team and contribute to the ever-evolving field of cloud security and zero trust.
What You'll Do:
Strategic Guidance: Collaborate with clients to understand their unique operational challenges. Provide expert advice on implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
Solution Design: Gather specific requirements from various departments, IT, and governance. Develop well-thought-out solution approaches and create corresponding concepts.
Stakeholder Engagement: Present different solution variants and product options to decision-makers within client organizations.
Proposal Preparation: Take ownership of content preparation for IAM/PAM (Privileged Access Management) solution offers. This includes solution design, risk assessment, and cost calculations.
Technical Leadership: Coordinate project teams, guide technical aspects of the implementation, and oversee customer acceptance of the IAM/PAM solution.
Join a dynamic, distributed team of over 30 colleagues. Learn collaboratively, share insights, and continuously improve together. Whether working with long-standing PAM customers or diving into exciting new projects, you'll gain diverse perspectives on the ever-evolving IT landscape. Plus, connect with like-minded professionals from neighboring security disciplines during team events and client interactions.
- Several years of experience in the IT environment and at least three years of experience in the conception, implementation or operation of IAM/PAM solutions
- You have good knowledge of an IAM/PAM product, e.g. Microsoft, NetIQ, SailPoint, OneIdentity or CyberArk, have already implemented at least one project and have mastered the software engineering tools and techniques necessary for implementation and customizing.
- Experience with IAM/PAM products from another manufacturer and, if necessary, certifications are desirable
- Completed training in the IT sector or a university degree (technical college/university) in the field of (business) informatics, (business) engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English and a confident demeanor with customers
- You can analyze complex tasks independently and solve them in a team
- In project teams, you take on technical responsibility, attach particular importance to team culture and enjoy working with dynamic and motivated people
- You impress with your communicative and social skills and have already demonstrated your professional leadership in a homogeneous environment