has an unparalleled record in recruiting for data science and analyst positions, including leadership roles. As specialists in search and selection since 2003, we have fostered partnerships with world-leading organizations to offer the best roles to our ever-expanding pool of data talent. Our service diligently works closely with teams from pioneering start-ups, research labs, and international enterprises, providing a wide range of development opportunities. It is these highly prestigious partnerships that allow Xcede to attract top talent from across the UK and Europe. Our client-focused approach ensures that each candidate meets the unique requirements of a specific job contract while also prioritising the quality of the match.
LATEST AI JOBS
Senior Applied Scientist
London x1 per week
Up to £150,000+ Salary
Deep-tech AI start-up hiring for Applied Scientists across Senior/ Principal level to build out their team! You will be researching, building, and deploying cutting edge Deep Learning/ NLP models within a team of world-class Research Engineers/ Applied Scientists from top-tier universities/ companies. Your responsibilities as a Senior Applied Scientist will include but not be limited to:
- Research ML/ Deep Learning Literature and leverage this knowledge to design and build cutting-edge proof of concepts around NLP/ Deep Learning.
- Build production level Deep Learning/ NLP models leveraging transformers/ LLMs
- Coach and mentor more junior Research Scientists/ Research Engineers on complex and challenging projects
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Applied Scientist will have the following:
- PhD/ Research experience from world-leading university (Cambridge, Oxford, UCL or similar).
- Min. 5 years' experience in Deep Learning.
- Min. 2 years' experience with LLMs/ NLP/ Transformers.
- Full Stack experience, capable of working across project pipeline and deploying work into production.
- Salary in line with top of the market benchmark
- Shares Provided
- Strong Wider Benefits package
- Excellent learning, development and progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!