has an unparalleled record in recruiting for data science and analyst positions, including leadership roles. As specialists in search and selection since 2003, we have fostered partnerships with world-leading organizations to offer the best roles to our ever-expanding pool of data talent. Our service diligently works closely with teams from pioneering start-ups, research labs, and international enterprises, providing a wide range of development opportunities. It is these highly prestigious partnerships that allow Xcede to attract top talent from across the UK and Europe. Our client-focused approach ensures that each candidate meets the unique requirements of a specific job contract while also prioritising the quality of the match.
LATEST AI JOBS
AI Engineer - LLM - O/IR35 - 6M
Hybrid, 6m contract - This could also turn into a permanent role if interested
We're looking for an experienced AI Engineer to join a fantastic new stealth start up with excellent funding that will disrupt the industry with their new technologies! You'll be focusing on fine-tuning Large Language Models (LLMs) using internal datasets. Applying advanced machine learning and AI techniques to improve model performance in areas like accuracy, robustness, and calibration. You'll work closely with a diverse team composed of data scientists and domain experts, ensuring the fine-tuned models align with business goals.
Some Key Responsibilities
* Optimising LLMs on AWS
* Defining, evaluating and assessing the LLMs performance.
* Applying data-centric AI approaches to enhance data quality when necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
* Portfolio showing open-source contributions, an active interest in showcasing your ML knowledge/experience
* Llama2 and Mistral for optimising AI foundation models
* Failure modes and solutions
* LLMs quantitative analysis
* AWS (EC2, SageMaker, S3)
* Data-centric AI augmentation/auto labelling
* Python (PyTorch, Langchain, Ludwig, Pandas etc
It's a bonus if you have Linux and basic bash scripting experience.
Senior Solution Architect - B2B Product (HealthTech)
Paris x3 days a week in office (relocators within the EU are welcome!)
Xcede are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting HealthTech firms in Europe. The organisation is utilising a blend of modern AI expertise & domain specialisation in an effort to link the most talented specialist healthcare professionals with the people and organisations that need their expertise the most.
The automated, intelligence led features of the company's product are their differentiator, and as a result, their AI & ML unit is realistically their most impactful area on the entire industry.
They're currently growing organically based on demand from their customers, leading to the current search for a Senior Solution Architect who will form part of the leadership team of the company. This role is specifically focused on their B2B offering, so B2B Product experience would be a wonderful bonus to any application!
- Define the Product architecture and select appropriate technologies from a pool of open-source and commercial possibilities.
- Define best class action and architecture in Azure cloud and ensure new tools are well-integrated with existing data management and analytics tools.
- Overseeing the architectural aspects of both the Front-end and Back-end on a corporate scale, including Web Application, Web Database, Servers, Web Analytics, and Web Search Architecture. Additionally, managing the back-end architecture on Cloud infrastructure for Big Data Engineering, Data Sciences, AI, and Compliance.
- Harmonize the technical implementation with current and prospective functional and non-functional requirements through the collection of inputs from diverse stakeholders such as business users, data scientists, compliance professionals, data engineers and analysts, and individuals in IT operations. Collate these factors in order to create a viable technical strategy.
- Lead, strategize, and create comprehensive plans and deliverables to facilitate product delivery, encompassing the development of both new solutions and the migration of existing ones.
- Establish and execute optimal procedures to guarantee the security of our data sources, applications, and APIs.
- Recognise and perform proof of concepts (POCs) for potential partnerships, product solutions, and new architectural approaches to effectively fulfil the company's strategic requirements. Additionally, establish new patterns and standards as needed.
- Supervise and enhance the efficiency of costs throughout the entire portfolio.
- Circa 7-10 years of experience in software engineering with 3 years as an architect solution delivery role.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with Architecture creation and delivery which includes understanding requirements, creating designs, and communicating the architectural decisions.
- Proven experience in architecting solutions end to end, managing back-end, front-end and big data databases and infrastructure
- Demonstrated proficiency in cloud deployment, technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, IP networking, Linux, Agile development, SCRUM, application lifecycle management, .NET, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive, technical solution architecture, and SOA.
- Strong experience with Databricks and proficiency with lakehouse platforms for Data Engineering, Data Science and Machine Learning services.
- Strong experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure, Virtual Networking and Azure VMs, Azure load balancing, Cosmo DB, Azure Containers and Kubernetes
- Comprehensive understanding of product management, agile principles, and development methodologies, with the ability to support agile teams by offering advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, considering technical and architectural debt.
- Proficiency in database technologies, particularly SQL/NoSQL, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with domain-driven design, decoupling and migrating strategies, and distributed application patterns.
- Expertise in integration, APIs, and API Management software.
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing technologies with excellent knowledge of current computing trends.
- Designing and deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Proficient in Active Directory, Azure Identity Management, and Azure AD Premium.
- Competence in DevOps and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge of Azure Security components, including Azure Security Center, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender, and Microsoft Azure Solution Architect.
- Motivated personality with the ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong or Fluent English language skills. Knowledge of Russian a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to niall.wharton@@xcede.com or click the Apply Link.
I am working very closely with one of the fastest growing scale ups in the UK & Ireland who are quickly becoming a household name. Founded by a giant in the online retail space and having various successful MUTLI MILLION pound exits
Looking after a team of data engineers ranging from Senior to Principal level, this role will include working on improving the technical capabilities as well as managing your team and stakeholder relationships
- Build and develop data infrastructure and data products
- Lead and mentor a talented team of Data Engineers and Software Engineers
- Manage and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
You will have the following:
- Previous experience in leading and growing a Data Engineering team
- Experience of 5 years + working hands on as a Data Engineer
- Experience of data infrastructure and data management technologies
- You have used statistical and advanced analytical techniques to improve business performance
- Excellent use of Python
- Understanding of advanced SQL techniques and familiarity with AWS
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply here or send a updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Xcede is partnered with a very successful health-tech company with a strong team, who are working on a very interesting and socially positive project, are hiring for a Lead Data Engineer to join their health-tech Data team in delivering challenging, impactful and socially positive Data Engineering projects!
In this role, you will sit as the Lead playing a key part in taking ownership of the full infrastructure and end to end deployment within ML Ops. You will be mentoring & leading junior members of the team as well so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step and eventually support in building out the team.
The role is Lead level, focused on building products and taking ownership of infrastructure and deployments end-to-end and also being involved in ML Ops and mentoring/ leading junior team members. Your responsibilities as a Lead Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working within a new team to build algorithms and data products.
- Work across the full data pipeline on projects (ingestion, data modelling, data warehousing, validity).
- Be prepared to 'wear many hats' and get involved in various areas of the pipeline, as well as engaging with business stakeholders.
- Take a growth mindset to the role and be adaptable to taking on new greenfield projects.
- Mentor and lead more a small team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Lead Data Engineer will have the following:
- Strong commercial data engineering experience
- Solid coding background
- Experience and proficiency with GCP.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous hybrid working options
- Discretionary Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Link.
Machine Learning & AI Engineer
Fully remote in Germany
The sense of job satisfaction will be tangible as you stretch your knowledge and capabilities into new areas of pioneering research and development.
- You will have a track record of academic excellence, hold a relevant degree, and have proven technical capabilities.
- You will need a strong foundation in Python and current ML frameworks and notable experience in several of the following areas:
- Familiarity with popular ML libraries and frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras and scikit-learn,
- Experience with neural network architectures, deep learning techniques, and building and training deep learning models,
- Creating and handling large datasets including pre-processing steps and familiarity with data manipulation libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and data visualization tools such as Matplotlib or Seaborn,
- Hands-on experience of building ML solutions for resource-constrained situations and deploying to edge-processing platforms,
- Experience with emerging technologies such as GANs, LLMs, RL or XAI.
- Speak fluent German
In this role you will
- Use your expertise in machine learning, software engineering and genomics to deliver AI/ML-powered services and libraries
- Work closely with subject matter experts in human genetics to conceive, plan and execute novel AI/ML solutions to key drug discovery problems
- Leverage the expertise of more senior team mates to continuously develop understanding of scientific, machine learning and software engineering best practice in the organisation, to construct robust, tested, production-grade software products with well-characterised performance and limitations
- Fully participate in the scientific and engineering culture of the Sequence Learning Team, as a code reviewer and collaborator
- Continuously develop expertise in a fast-moving and intellectually challenging (but highly rewarding!) scientific space
- Exhibit excellent self-management and communication skills, taking full ownership and working transparently to deliver objectives to specification and on time
NLP Machine Learning Engineer
£60,000 - £80,000 + benefits
London (hybrid - 1 day a week in the office minimum)
Xcede are excited to be partnering with an AI focused Tech company who are looking to add to their Data Science team. They are looking for an NLP focused ML Engineer who is experienced in building models and deploying them.
Their cutting edge product is NLP focused, so you would have the opportunity to work on lots of unstructured data and make an impact with their Financial Services clients. They have lots of exciting projects working on Large Language Models.
Key skills/experience required:
- A degree in STEM subject
- 2+ years industry experience
- Solid experience building ML models
- Industry experience focused on using NLP techniques to train models
- Experience developing ML solutions to Cloud (AWS ideally)
- Excellent grasp of Python/SQL + machine learning core libraries
- Some experience/interest in Computer vision is nice to have
- Experience building Large Language Models (LLMs) is nice to have
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, NLP, Natural Language Processing, Computer Science, Statistics, Data pipelines, SQL, Regression, Clustering, XGBoost, Random Forest, Decision Trees, Predictive modelling, FinTech, ML Ops, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Deployment, Containerisation, Generative AI, LLMs, large language models