AI PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
has an unparalleled record in recruiting for data science and analyst positions, including leadership roles. As specialists in search and selection since 2003, we have fostered partnerships with world-leading organizations to offer the best roles to our ever-expanding pool of data talent. Our service diligently works closely with teams from pioneering start-ups, research labs, and international enterprises, providing a wide range of development opportunities. It is these highly prestigious partnerships that allow Xcede to attract top talent from across the UK and Europe. Our client-focused approach ensures that each candidate meets the unique requirements of a specific job contract while also prioritising the quality of the match.
LATEST AI JOBS
Senior Solution Architect - B2B Product (HealthTech)
Paris x3 days a week in office (relocators within the EU are welcome!)
Xcede are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting HealthTech firms in Europe. The organisation is utilising a blend of modern AI expertise & domain specialisation in an effort to link the most talented specialist healthcare professionals with the people and organisations that need their expertise the most.
The automated, intelligence led features of the company's product are their differentiator, and as a result, their AI & ML unit is realistically their most impactful area on the entire industry.
They're currently growing organically based on demand from their customers, leading to the current search for a Senior Solution Architect who will form part of the leadership team of the company. This role is specifically focused on their B2B offering, so B2B Product experience would be a wonderful bonus to any application!
- Define the Product architecture and select appropriate technologies from a pool of open-source and commercial possibilities.
- Define best class action and architecture in Azure cloud and ensure new tools are well-integrated with existing data management and analytics tools.
- Overseeing the architectural aspects of both the Front-end and Back-end on a corporate scale, including Web Application, Web Database, Servers, Web Analytics, and Web Search Architecture. Additionally, managing the back-end architecture on Cloud infrastructure for Big Data Engineering, Data Sciences, AI, and Compliance.
- Harmonize the technical implementation with current and prospective functional and non-functional requirements through the collection of inputs from diverse stakeholders such as business users, data scientists, compliance professionals, data engineers and analysts, and individuals in IT operations. Collate these factors in order to create a viable technical strategy.
- Lead, strategize, and create comprehensive plans and deliverables to facilitate product delivery, encompassing the development of both new solutions and the migration of existing ones.
- Establish and execute optimal procedures to guarantee the security of our data sources, applications, and APIs.
- Recognise and perform proof of concepts (POCs) for potential partnerships, product solutions, and new architectural approaches to effectively fulfil the company's strategic requirements. Additionally, establish new patterns and standards as needed.
- Supervise and enhance the efficiency of costs throughout the entire portfolio.
- Circa 7-10 years of experience in software engineering with 3 years as an architect solution delivery role.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with Architecture creation and delivery which includes understanding requirements, creating designs, and communicating the architectural decisions.
- Proven experience in architecting solutions end to end, managing back-end, front-end and big data databases and infrastructure
- Demonstrated proficiency in cloud deployment, technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, IP networking, Linux, Agile development, SCRUM, application lifecycle management, .NET, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive, technical solution architecture, and SOA.
- Strong experience with Databricks and proficiency with lakehouse platforms for Data Engineering, Data Science and Machine Learning services.
- Strong experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure, Virtual Networking and Azure VMs, Azure load balancing, Cosmo DB, Azure Containers and Kubernetes
- Comprehensive understanding of product management, agile principles, and development methodologies, with the ability to support agile teams by offering advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, considering technical and architectural debt.
- Proficiency in database technologies, particularly SQL/NoSQL, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with domain-driven design, decoupling and migrating strategies, and distributed application patterns.
- Expertise in integration, APIs, and API Management software.
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing technologies with excellent knowledge of current computing trends.
- Designing and deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Proficient in Active Directory, Azure Identity Management, and Azure AD Premium.
- Competence in DevOps and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge of Azure Security components, including Azure Security Center, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender, and Microsoft Azure Solution Architect.
- Motivated personality with the ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong or Fluent English language skills. Knowledge of Russian a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to niall.wharton@@xcede.com or click the Apply Link.