RECRUITING NETWORK ENGINEERS AND DEVELOPERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The emergence of cloud technology has changed how businesses function, but it has also brought about new difficulties in terms of filling cloud network positions. Cloud network professionals oversee designing, implementing, and maintaining complicated cloud infrastructure.
SOURCING NETWORK TALENT GLOBALLY TO MEET DEMAND
Recruiting for cloud network positions requires a nuanced approach that considers the demands and complexity of these roles. This requires a deep understanding of cloud architecture, networking, security, and storage technologies. From cutting-edge start-ups to well-known household names, Xcede works with a variety of organisations globally that are searching for top talent in this growing IT sector.
OUR NETWORK RECRUITMENT EXPERTISE
Ideal candidates must manage the complexities of cloud infrastructure while also possessing strong communication and problem-solving skills. Cloud network professionals must be able to work collaboratively with other members of the IT team and communicate with stakeholders from various departments within the organisation. Regardless of the specific requirements for any job position, experienced Xcede recruitment consultants will always conduct a thorough vetting process to ensure the right candidate is matched.
XCEDE’S NETWORK JOB VACANCIES
Contact our team to learn more about how Xcede can help you source qualified network technicians for the job. Searching for a new position? View our most recent job openings below.
LATEST CLOUD JOBS
Are you an experienced network administrator seeking new challenges in Software Defined Networking?
My client supports their clients as managed service provider when building a cloud environments. Their cloud services enhance an entrepreneurial flexibility, ensure scalability, eliminate downtimes, and minimize cost. All services are from one provider and of highest quality.
- Capture and analyse customer requirements within the cloud automation environment
- Develop and coordinate concepts
- Conduct customer workshops and proof-of-concept installations
- Provide consultation to teams, including at the customer level, on the utilization of Cloud Automation technologies
- Collaborate closely with other teams
- Offer sales support by establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Ensure long-term partnerships with customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, or related subjects or completed training as an IT specialist for system integration
- 3-4 years of professional experience as a network engineer in classic IP networks
- Preferably, initial experience in Software Defined Networking
- Confident, analytical, and conceptual with strong teamwork and customer orientation
- High interest in further training in the SDN environment and transforming existing IT environments toward SDN
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Experience with Powershell and VMware products (e.g., Loginsight, vROPS, NSX, vSphere)
- ITIL recommendations compliance
- Extensive experience in IP networks and advanced knowledge of technologies between Layer-2 and Layer-4 in the OSI model
- Familiarity with SDN technologies and overlay networks (e.g., VXLAN, GENEVE) with proficiency in using tools like Wireshark for packet analysis
- Fluent in German and proficient in English
- Mobile Office
- Premium Work Equipment
- Extensive Further Training
- Employee Events
- Country-Specific Employee Bonuses (e.g. cooperation with EGYM Wellpass, JobRad and much more)