RECRUITING THE RIGHT DEVELOPMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE TALENT
Having top tech talent in place to conceptualise, build, and manage your operational infrastructure is crucial if everyday operations are to run smoothly. From developing cost-effective applications to managing, monitoring, and securing systems, having outstanding DevOps specialists on your team is the only way you will get robust and fault-tolerant systems that your entire organisation can depend on.
DEVOPS EXPERTS IN HIGH DEMAND
From ecommerce and healthcare, to FinTech and EdTech, the need for top DevOps & Cloud Infrastructure talent across every sector continues to grow. This means that the pool of DevOps jobs, from contract and temporary to permanent and interim, is also on the rise.
XCEDE: DEVOPS RECRUITMENT EXPERTS
Xcede work alongside a variety of organisations who are looking to add top DevOps talent to their teams, from pioneering start-ups to major household names. We can support you throughout your entire software development lifecycle and across all areas of DevOps wherever you are at in your journey to adopting cloud-native processes, from design and development to automated testing, maintenance, security and beyond.
XCEDE'S DEVOPS JOBS
Xcede’s renowned tech team offer a wide variety of DevOps jobs across Europe. We recruit at all levels for a broad range of jobs including: DevOps Manager, DevOps Engineers, Platform Engineers, Systems Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, System Admins and many more.
Contact Xcede to see how we can build you an exceptional tech team from the ground up.
LATEST CLOUD JOBS
DATA PLATFORM ENGINEER
London Office x2/3 days a month
Xcede are delighted to partner with one of Europe's most exciting HealthTech firms. The organisation is utilising a blend of modern AI expertise & domain specialisation in an effort to improve the industry from an operational perspective, while also making huge inroads on the journey to preventative rather than reactive medicine.
The automated, intelligence-led features of the company's product are their differentiator, and as a result, their Data unit is realistically their most impactful team.
They're currently growing organically based on demand from their customers, leading to the current search for a Data Platform Engineer.
- Create Data Pipelines for ingestion and delivery while continuing to maintain them, too.
- Ensure a consistent and optimised Data Platform at the company (with a key focus on scalability and ongoing performance).
- Work with and store a variety of structured and highly unstructured sources of data.
- Look after and administer the company's CI/CD environment, Github repositories and VPC.
- Advise on all Data Architecture and Data Warehousing measures.
- Ideally a BSc/ MSc / PhD degree in Computer Science or STEM subject
- Strong Google Cloud Platform / GCP experience (BigQuery, GCS, Datastream, Dataflow, etc.)
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience with modern development methods and tooling:
- containers (e.g., Docker)
- container orchestration (Kubernetes / K8s / Google Kubernetes Engine / GKE)
- CI/CD tools
- Version control (Git, Github, Gitlab)
- Orchestration / DAGs tools (e.g., Argo, Airflow, Kubeflow)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, etc.)
- Knowledge of streaming tools (Pub/sub, Kafka, etc.) hugely beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to niall.wharton@@xcede.com or click the Apply Link.