Since 2003, Xcede has been an industry leader in tech talent search and selection, with a substantial focus on Product Management recruitment. Recognising the escalating demand for skilled professionals in this field, our expert recruiters have played a pivotal role in supporting organisations to build product management teams, fostering success in an ever-evolving job market.
Distinguished by our extensive experience, our dedicated team of product specialists have cultivated long-lasting relationships with organisations, product teams, and the most exceptional product management talent. Xcede's impact in the realm of Product Management recruiting extends across organisations of various sizes and industries. From pioneering start-ups to exciting scale-ups to established household names, businesses are recognising the transformative effect of assembling an exceptional Product Management team, and they are trusting Xcede with their hiring needs.
PRODUCT ROLES WE RECRUIT FOR
In 2023, Xcede's renowned Product team presents a diverse array of Product Management jobs across Europe. Our recruitment spans the entire spectrum of Product Management and Agile methodologies, from Kanban to SCRUM and beyond. Explore opportunities such as Head of Product, CPO, SCRUM Master, Product Designer, Senior Product Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Product Director, and more.Our dedicated Product team at Xcede stands ready to propel your career forward, connecting you with opportunities tailored to your expertise. Explore our live product jobs below.
LATEST PRODUCT JOBS
Xcede are delighted to have partnered with an exciting FinTech, who have recently been awarded "Company of the Year" as they look to grow the team. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are backed by some of the world's largest financial institutions.
They are looking for a Product Owner to join the current team of Product Owner's and focus on the FX (Foreign Exchange) side of their business. They currently work with clients across more than 40 countries, and their banking network extends globally, transacting in close to every currently globally.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Collaborate with the wider Product & Engineering team on FX solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Keeping informed with current market & industry trends in the Foreign Exchange space, to help drive both internal product strategy and client decision making.
- Working closely to define requirements, epics & stories.
- Developing a strong relationship with stakeholders and understanding their businesses needs, allowing yourself and the team to deliver successful results to your clients.
To be successful you will need:
- Subject knowledge of the FX space is required for this position, with in-depth understanding of Spots, Forwards, Swaps & Options.
- Excellent communication skills, to foster impactful relationships with your clients.
- 2 years of experience working on FX Products, ideally in a Product Owner position.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as experience working with other Product tools such as Jira or Confluence.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please apply using the button below or get in touch via email - email@example.com
Xcede are delighted to be partnered with an exciting conusltancy, who are leaders in applied AI & technolgly.
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a team of industry leading experts to help their customers. If you are an experienced Product Manager, love working in a client facing position, and have a strong understanding of how modern technology is built, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working within a cross functional team, delivering greenfield solutions to clients.
- Giving advice to clients on what the best products look like, leading the engineering team on what this looks like, whilst providing Product expertise.
- Own the product lifecylcle, both with the interal team and with clients. Focusing on discovery work, making sure the build & release is algined with the roadmap.
- Deliver excellent products to the cleint, whilst allowing them to realise the benefits of the solutions to their business.
- Maintain trusted relationship with client stakeholders, and maintain the businesses reputation in the wider market.
Desired past experience:
- Expereince as a consutlant, with a focus on technology, or expereince as a Product Manager within a software business.
- Client facing experience is key for this position, parntering with client teams and stakeholders of all levels.
- Experience working on numerous software projects, preferably in a couple of different areas.
- Exprience working within Machine Learning or Arifical Intellgience are desired but not essential.
If you would like to hear some more about this position, it is advised to apply as soon as possible, or feel free to contact the team with a copy of your CV via email - firstname.lastname@example.org