WE ARE PRODUCT RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
To achieve this, this function plays a vital role in understanding and analysing consumer behaviour, especially in highly competitive markets. Here at Xcede, we take pride in being leaders in product recruitment in London and across the globe, providing exceptional tech talent search and selection services since 2003. Product management is one of our biggest recruitment departments, and our specialist team has grown over the years, building strong and lasting relationships with companies, tech teams and the best talent.
Xcede's Dedicated Product Team
Our dedication to the field of product management is unparalleled. We specialise in every aspect of the product life cycle, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the industry. This expertise has led us to foster valuable partnerships with some of the biggest and most well-known names in the technology space. Through these collaborations, we have had the privilege of working with Product Managers, Project Managers, UX experts, Producers, and Design specialists, helping businesses execute their business goals with ease.
LATEST PRODUCT JOBS
Senior Product Manager - Tech for good - Remote across Europe
We at Xcede have partnered with a leading tech for good scale up in their search for a senior product manager.
- Owning the success of their B2C mobile app following purchase.
- Leading the end-to-end development of new features from initial discovery through to test and launch.
- Working closely with the product teams that manage other areas in the user journey.
- 4+ years' experience working as a product manager building software products.
- Business level proficiency in German and English is a must.
- Experience building onboarding and activation journeys across digital sales funnels.
They are offering between €75,000-€85,000 + a host of great benefits.
Senior UX Designer | £350-£400 Per Day (depending on experience) | Outside IR35 | London / Hybrid
Xcede are looking for an experience Senior UX Designer for a leading Digital Agency, working on one of their clients within the fast-moving consumer goods sector.
You'll be joining:
- A global Digital Products Agency
- A design team with an emphasis on great working culture and collaboration.
- Working with a leading consumer goods end client.
The ideal Senior Product Designer will have:
- Experience in a Senior UX design role, focusing on working on the overall digital customer journey, across the full customer lifecycle.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and a history of presenting ideas to senior stakeholders, and iterating designs from here.
- A great understanding of UX processes demonstrated on the portfolio, such as wireframes, user flows, user journeys, UX research pieces.
- Experience working within consumer goods, or other B2C industries would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, please apply, or send your CV/Portfolio to Daniel.Baldock@Xcede.com.
Product Manager (Mobile Gaming) - London/Hybrid
We at Xcede are partnered with one of the UK's most exciting mobile gaming studios in their search for an experienced product manager to own the full development lifecycle of new features for a leading mobile title.
- Owning the full lifecycle of new feature development for a popular mobile game.
- Working as part of small but specialist team. They currently have a relatively flat structure but have plans to grow heavily over the next few years.
- Using performance data to identify areas for improvement across the game.
- Performing market research to ensure that they stay ahead of their competitors.
- 3+ years' experience working as a product manager/product owner within the F2P mobile gaming industry.
- Experience developing features for IAP (In-app purchases) and ads monetisation.
- Experience with live services (season passes, tournaments, content updates)
- The ability to work autonomously with an ambitious mindset and a high energy approach to match.
- A/B testing
- £60,000-£90,000 base salary (depending on experience)
- Stock Options
- Private Healthcare
Xcede have been retained to help a sustainable energy business in Yorkshire. They are looking for a Product Manager to join the team to work on both delivering on current projects and running discovery for new and upcoming projects. Over the past few years, the business has had significant growth, and with this set to continue, the leadership team are looking to grow the team, and expand the business globally.
- Focusing on the inward-facing part of the Product, becoming an expert on the business' Products, and sharing that information with the wider business.
- Share product thinking across other departments, making sure that product information is updated across both offline and online platforms.
- Ensuring the product documentation is up to a high standard, as well as working with designers to make sure that the business outreach is aligned with the stakeholders.
- Support the Product team with discovery for developing new projects, looking at market analysis, product briefs and evaluating samples.
- Having both a critical mindset and being a strong communicator, allowing you to be a driven member of the team, with the understanding of how things work and the ability to share that information with others.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience of Product Management.
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to translate requirements internally and externally.
- Project management experience is a bonus.
- Understanding of the importance of UX in consumer products.
- Access to a car and driving licence is required due to the location of the office.
If you would live to hear more about this role, please do apply via the website, or drop me an email with your CV attached - firstname.lastname@example.org