The term ‘Xcede’, ‘Xcede Recruitment Solutions Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Xcede Recruitment Solutions Limited, whose registered office is 3-8 Carburton St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 5AJ. Our company registration number is 04740661, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Use of the ActiveBench Service
You, in using the ActiveBench services within our website, are designated as a Prospect, and in that capacity, you agree to:
- ActiveBench Ltd collecting data you submit in the form of a Connection Request.
- ActiveBench sending the data you submit in a Connection Request (including personal data such as name, email and phone number) to us (in our capacity as an active Customer of ActiveBench Ltd) when you make a Connection Request.
- Receiving communication from ActiveBench Ltd solely for the purposes of acquiring your feedback as to your experience of using the ActiveBench services
- ActiveBench using any data that you provide when using the ActiveBench services (such as your company name, job title, search criteria, feedback data) for analytical purposes to improve your experience and that of other ActiveBench users.
- ActiveBench publishing aggregated and anonymised data you provide to assist Prospects in their choosing a supplier of recruitment services