C++ Quant Developer
About the Company:
A leading quantitative trading firm specializing in algorithmic trading strategies across various asset classes. With a focus on innovation and cutting-edge technology, we provide sophisticated trading solutions to clients worldwide. Our dynamic team of experts is committed to pushing the boundaries of quantitative finance and delivering superior results.
They are seeking a talented C++ Quant Developer to join their Equities Market Making (EMM) and Executive Teams. You will work within a trading desk and closely with Quant Researchers and Quant Traders.
- You will be working within a trading desk (in opposition to core roles), which means that your contribution will have a direct and immediate impact on the desk's success
- Placing you as a key member of a Quant Dev team working closely with Quant Researchers and Quant Traders.
- A role with the potential to touch many aspects of algorithmic trading, including ultra-low-latency trading engine (tracking nanoseconds), research platform (Terabytes of data per day), and analytics infrastructure (Massive cloud computing)
- Opportunities to solve hard technical challenges critical to the desk's success
Your present skillset:
- Excellent knowledge and experience using modern C++
- Good understanding of what is happening behind the abstractions - be it CPU, memory, OS, network…
- Ability, and willingness to take full ownership of the work - taking projects all the way from an idea to a delivered solution
- Good communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Python highly desirable
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative trading environment desirable
Office based in Central London, work from home twice per week.