Quant Developer - Python - Crypto (London)
About the Company:
A leading quantitative trading firm specializing in algorithmic trading strategies across various asset classes. With a focus on innovation and cutting-edge technology, we provide sophisticated trading solutions to clients worldwide. Our dynamic team of experts is committed to pushing the boundaries of quantitative finance and delivering superior results.
They are seeking a talented Python Quant Developer to join our Crypto Desk. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing quantitative trading strategies in the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency market. You will collaborate closely with traders, researchers, and technologists to enhance our trading capabilities and maintain our competitive edge.
* You will have broad scope to influence the tech across data, risk, live trading, post-trade, and infrastructure.
* You will develop and support both back-end and front-end applications for the desk.
* You will be working on greenfield projects as well as the existing sophisticated tech stack.
* You will be mentoring junior members of the team and helping to set high quality standards for code.
Your present skillset:
* A minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer
* Expert Python skills essential
* Finance experience essential
* Passionate about Crypto
* Comfortable running and supporting applications on Linux platforms
* Working C++ knowledge advantageous
* Experience with DevOps desirable
* Excellent communication skills is a must
Office based in Central London, work from home twice per week.