PML Teamcenter Infrastructure Architect
I am currently recruiting for a PLM Teamcenter Infrastructure Architect to work for a Global consulting firm based in the heart of London.
Hybrid position - 3 days a week in office
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Must have developed plans or executed Disaster recovery and failover.
- Analyse data flow & usage pattern and recommend applications and IT infrastructure based on business requirements
- Solid knowledge in deploying solutions for proactive monitoring and predictive analysis of application and server health.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to bring run time solutions during infrastructure failure.
- Act as infrastructure consultant to strategic projects, providing mentorship through the complexity of Infrastructure architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution
- Act as the authority on infrastructure architectural design to address business problems
- Provides direction for infrastructure design, sizing, security recommendations, database, Operating system, and network recommendations, system monitoring, and performance optimization internally or at customer sites.
- Consults on strategic and/or sophisticated Enterprise projects, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership
- Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods, and procedures on assignments/projects
- Experience in implementing and upgrading Teamcenter environment
- Knowledgeable with Operating Systems (Windows/Linux), Databases (Oracle/SQL Server), Web Tiers (JBoss/WildFly/Tomcat/WebSphere/WebLogic/IIS), Networks, Computer Systems and Storage Device
- Experienced and knowledgeable with optimizing/tackle software deployments
Hands on experience in customer requirements gathering and design
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes container platform
- Experience in deploying, configuring, and supporting applications within Cloud (Azure and/or AWS) environments.