Lead Data Engineer
Xcede is partnered with a very successful health-tech company with a strong team, who are working on a very interesting and socially positive project, are hiring for a Lead Data Engineer to join their health-tech Data team in delivering challenging, impactful and socially positive Data Engineering projects!
In this role, you will sit as the Lead playing a key part in taking ownership of the full infrastructure and end to end deployment within ML Ops. You will be mentoring & leading junior members of the team as well so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step and eventually support in building out the team.
The role is Lead level, focused on building products and taking ownership of infrastructure and deployments end-to-end and also being involved in ML Ops and mentoring/ leading junior team members. Your responsibilities as a Lead Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working within a new team to build algorithms and data products.
- Work across the full data pipeline on projects (ingestion, data modelling, data warehousing, validity).
- Be prepared to 'wear many hats' and get involved in various areas of the pipeline, as well as engaging with business stakeholders.
- Take a growth mindset to the role and be adaptable to taking on new greenfield projects.
- Mentor and lead more a small team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Lead Data Engineer will have the following:
- Strong commercial data engineering experience
- Solid coding background
- Experience and proficiency with GCP.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous hybrid working options
- Discretionary Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link.