Senior Sales Engineer West Coast
Award Winning Pre-IPO Identity access management and multifactor authentication, who over the last 3 years have grown to become the market leaders in their field are currently looking to expand their West Coast team because of the recent growth and demand.
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be part of the West Coast team located in the Bay Area and reporting into the director of Sales Engineering, this would see you working closely with the sales team driving pre-sales within enterprise and channel sales deals.
- Demonstrate the technical and business value of my clients solutions to potential clients and partners
- Assist sales executives with the technical aspect of our solution
- Conduct presentations to local/ regional / national conferences and Expo's
- Carry out POCs and RFPs
- Build a win-win relationship with external customers and prospects as well and internal departments
- Manage the POC deliverables and timelines and shorten the sales cycle when possible
- At least 5 years' experience in sales engineer or solutions architecture
- Successful track record of new business production within cyber security
- Understanding of Identity access management solutions
- Knowledge of Azure Active Director.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity products and solutions keeping up to do date with trends in the market.
- Ability to travel