Product Manager - Mobile Gaming
Product Manager (Mobile Gaming) - London/Hybrid
We at Xcede are partnered with one of the UK's most exciting mobile gaming studios in their search for an experienced product manager to own the full development lifecycle of new features for a leading mobile title.
- Owning the full lifecycle of new feature development for a popular mobile game.
- Working as part of small but specialist team. They currently have a relatively flat structure but have plans to grow heavily over the next few years.
- Using performance data to identify areas for improvement across the game.
- Performing market research to ensure that they stay ahead of their competitors.
- 3+ years' experience working as a product manager/product owner within the F2P mobile gaming industry.
- Experience developing features for IAP (In-app purchases) and ads monetisation.
- Experience with live services (season passes, tournaments, content updates)
- The ability to work autonomously with an ambitious mindset and a high energy approach to match.
- A/B testing
- £60,000-£90,000 base salary (depending on experience)
- Stock Options
- Private Healthcare