Xcede have been retained to help a sustainable energy business in Yorkshire. They are looking for a Product Manager to join the team to work on both delivering on current projects and running discovery for new and upcoming projects. Over the past few years, the business has had significant growth, and with this set to continue, the leadership team are looking to grow the team, and expand the business globally.
- Focusing on the inward-facing part of the Product, becoming an expert on the business' Products, and sharing that information with the wider business.
- Share product thinking across other departments, making sure that product information is updated across both offline and online platforms.
- Ensuring the product documentation is up to a high standard, as well as working with designers to make sure that the business outreach is aligned with the stakeholders.
- Support the Product team with discovery for developing new projects, looking at market analysis, product briefs and evaluating samples.
- Having both a critical mindset and being a strong communicator, allowing you to be a driven member of the team, with the understanding of how things work and the ability to share that information with others.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience of Product Management.
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to translate requirements internally and externally.
- Project management experience is a bonus.
- Understanding of the importance of UX in consumer products.
- Access to a car and driving licence is required due to the location of the office.
If you would live to hear more about this role, please do apply via the website, or drop me an email with your CV attached - firstname.lastname@example.org