(Senior) BI Expert - Microstrategy
BI Expert (Microstrategy)
Location: Hamburg (3 days a week)
Xcede have partnered with a multi-billion euro company, who are based in over 50 countries. Due to their profit they are seeking a BI Expert to join the organisation, someone who has over 3 years experience with Microstratergy.
This role will be based in Hamburg. You will work 3 days onsite at their headquarters and 2 days remote.
- You recognize correlations and create insights from large amounts of data, which we can use to significantly improve our products and processes.
- Your focus will be on the creation of dashboards and reports based on MicroStrategy as well as on the administration and operation of the respective environment.
- Together with our specialist departments and the Product Managers (m/f/d), you will develop goal-oriented BI solutions for use in international self-service based on the technical requirements.
- Based on the central data models in our data warehouse, you will implement KPIs for use in business intelligence.
- You will test new features in MicroStrategy as a team for use in our use cases and develop prototypical applications taking into account the feedback of our users.
- You create (ad-hoc) analyses and evaluations using various data sources and communicate the results precisely and visually appropriately.
- In addition, training and supporting BI users are part of your area of responsibility.
This is what you bring to the table:
- You have a degree in (business) informatics, (business) mathematics, statistics, (technical) business administration, econometrics, operations research or comparable.
- In addition, you have at least three years of professional experience with MicroStrategy (preferably in the field of BI, Big Data Analytical Services or e-commerce).
- You have field-proven knowledge in the creation of goal-oriented dashboards, reports and (ad-hoc) analyses and ideally in the administration and operation of MicroStrategy
- You have a strong analytical and quantitative understanding, a high affinity for data, BI architectures, data warehouse systems and business data modeling, as well as a good knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent English skills round off your profile.
For more information please apply or reach out directly to Steven Waterson