Head of BI
Role: Head of Business Intelligence
Remote Working Policy: Hybrid (40%)
Tech Stack: Databricks, Power BI, Azure stack, DWH concepts.
If you are a seasoned leader in the Data and Business Intelligence and you are looking to join a large organisation who are seeking a Business Intelligence leader for the Marketing and Sales devision then keep reading.
- Revamp and advance the core data model for Sales & Marketing data, fostering alignment with strategic data initiatives, in close collaboration with counterparts in the Business Units.
- Take the lead in guiding a team through the execution of our data & analytics strategy, emphasizing the use of agile methods, and creating a culture that encourages ongoing learning, and embraces shared responsibility. Maintain your enthusiasm for exploring emerging technologies and harnessing their full potential.
- Work in partnership with your team to create and implement reporting solutions for Sales & Marketing data. Ensure that solution implementation, operations, and enhancements meet the required key performance indicators in terms of timing, budget, and quality.
- Establish yourself as a champion for Data & Analytics, fostering connections across diverse business units and functions.
- Significant experience with Business Intelligence / Analytics / Data Environment (7+ years)
- Ability to collaborate with non-technical teams.
- Strong experience with delivering information products from conception to deployment.
- Excellent at translating business needs into tasks for your team.
- Experience with Databricks, Power BI and Azure coupled with an understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts.
- Experience with mentoring and guiding a data team.
- Ability to plan and forecast processes for your team and communicate this at a company level to meet objectives.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply now!