Power BI Developer
BI Developer/Engineer - Power BI, SQL, DWH
Location - Frankfurt (2 or 3 times a week, hybrid)
Salary - 65,000€ - 80,000€
This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in the logistics and manufacturing industry, founded 100 years ago. With a rich history, they bring innovative products and solutions to customers. The company are looking for strong candidates as they are looking to continue to scale. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! Could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
- Design, build and maintain data pipelines for processing large amounts of data.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyse and identify their data needs and develop solutions.
- Develop and maintain data integrations with internal and external systems, including CDWH Snowflake on Azure or other cloud platforms, Qlik Replicate and Qlik Compose.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity and support Data Governance.
- Design and implement data storage solutions, such as data warehousing and cloud storage.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise the performance of data pipelines.
What do you need?
- Highly experienced with SQL databases and data storage systems (e.g. CDWH Snowflake)
- Experience with reporting tools, i.e Power BI
- Experience working with cloud environments, such as Microsoft Azure is highly advantageous
- Experience using data integration tools, such as Qlik Replicate and Qlik Compose
- Experience with software and tools such as DevOps, Onestream is desirable
- Ability to design and implement data models, data warehousing solutions and data pipelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.Chan@xcede.de for other opportunities.