Lead GPU Engineer - HPC team - Elite Market Maker
The CTO and Head of Research of this elite trading firm seek a Lead GPU Engineer to join their HPC Compute Optimization team, this position gives the opportunity to be a key voice in shaping technology development impacting the roadmap for High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
- You will be working on core components of the stack with a focus on performance engineering.
- This includes identifying and implementing low-level optimizations in GPU code, improving compiler code generation, optimizing scheduling algorithms, and more.
- You will collaborate with HW architects, Software, Trading and Research teams.
- Perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on the current and next generation of GPU and network architectures.
- Create and optimize core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best solutions.
- Train large Transformer models across multiple GPUs using pipeline parallelism.
- Base Salary - £150k-£200k
- Plus Bonus (based on breadth and depth of skills below) - 50%-150%+ of Base Salary
- Plus Equity &/ Bonus Buyout
- Plus Full Benefits
- Visas will be sponsored for EU Citizens
- Hybrid Model (office London)
- Expert understanding of GPU, Computer and Software architecture
- Expertise in low-level parallel programming inc. CUDA, OpenACC, et al.
- Strong knowledge of Python including ML / DL frameworks including PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras
- Acute understanding of Deep Learning Architectures inc. Transformers, and predecessors RNN (LSTM)...