Our Quantitative Trading Firm client is looking for a Windows Security Engineer to propose, design, test, implement and document security controls. Window Security Engineer will also provide guidance and support, and be a point of escalation to the broader IT team while collaborating with the Cybersecurity team. Our Quantitative Trading clients hold over $10TRILLION in assets and are widely considered to be within the Top 20 trading firms on The Planet!
What will you do?
- A Windows Security Engineer will have experience securing a Windows platform and a track record of remedying complex technical issues
- A Windows Security Engineer will have experience with Powershell or other scripting languages on Windows
- A Windows Security Engineer will have hands-on experience with built-in protection technologies for securing Windows platforms (attack surface reduction, auditing, monitoring and event logging, disk encryption, application control, host-based firewalls, etc.), Windows core infrastructure (AD, PKI, DNS, MSSQL, GPO, etc.), and Endpoint Security (AV, AntiMalware, EDR, Vulnerability scanning, Patch Management)
- A Windows Security Engineer will have knowledge of areas such as Windows vulnerabilities and mitigation methods, countermeasures to common TTPs, OS hardening/best practices, log aggregation and query methods, securing privileged access within an Active Directory domain
- A Windows Security Engineer will have experience developing firm-wide guidelines, standards, and procedures around IT security policy
- A Windows Security Engineer will have familiarity with common Cybersecurity frameworks
What will you get?
- Up to $175k - $250k base salary
- 20% Bonus
- Excellent Benefits
- Beautiful Manhattan Office Location
- One of the most reputable Trading firms In The World
- Excellent Average Tenure