We have a great opportunity with one of our clients based in the UAE, for a VP of Growth Marketing. Our client is a B2B SaaS platform provider who redefines the way work works for the better, making automated payroll, HR, insurance, and employee benefits a possibility for all organisations.
As the VP of Growth Marketing, you will be integral in developing the customer journey and leveraging the product to ensure loyal customers are acquired at scale.
You will help to determine positioning, conduct competitive analysis, and own the external communications whilst identifying key traction channels to effectively acquire customers. You will partner closely with stakeholders within the Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams.
What you will need:
- Extensive marketing and analytical background with a drive to grow products.
- A deep understanding and appreciation for user experience and keen to collaborate with other departments.
- An eagerness to constantly improve the trajectory of key business metrics and thrive on experimentation.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, tolerate ambiguity, and have a knack for problem-solving.
You will be responsible for:
- Building campaigns and initiatives at scale ensuring that they are aligned with the relevant target audience.
- Demand generation, customer marketing, and developer marketing.
- The design, development, and implementation of innovative campaigns and programs that resonate with the brand's audience whilst delivering scalable and repeatable business impact such as but not limited to demand generation, business growth, renewal, and expansion.
- 5 years or more of relevant marketing experience
- Extensive in online advertising/digital media know-how
- B2B Marketing experience with an understanding of SaaS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Advertising or Related. An MBA is advantageous.
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in using biddable media to acquire, engage, and nurture users through the funnel.
- Experience in forecasting and forecasting optimisation
- Extensive knowledge of AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, and other digital and mobile ad serving and tracking platforms.
- Experience in managing, developing, and optimising digital marketing budgets across channels and initiatives.