Market rate - Inside IR35
We are currently supporting a top tier banking client based in London who is looking for an experienced VCS SME to join the team.
The ideal VCS SME will have extensive experience with Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) development and configuration work.
- 7-10 years of Veritas Cluster Server and Veritas Volume Manager experience
- Extensive troubleshooting skills relating to Unix and Linux platforms
- Administer, develop, manage, and perform disaster recovery procedures and processes for managed clusters VCS across various environments
- Able to follow the latest advancements in HA clustering, SAN storage hardware, storage design and their impact to existing products and services
- Experience with integrating various web applications with Veritas Cluster Server (VCS)
- Participate in Disaster recovery exercises and provide required support for successful implementation
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Veritas InfoScale (Veritas Cluster Server and Cluster File System), Veritas Volume Manager and VxFS
- Exposure to virtualization technologies like VMWare and Solaris Logical domains.
- Scripting experience with Perl or Bash/Korn Shell
- Sun Solaris and Redhat Linux administration skills
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, fiber-channel networking, cabling infrastructure, & data network components
For further information about this position please apply.