City of London, London
The platform allows people in neighbourhoods across the UK utilise a wide range of different services from finding local information in the area, local deals, advertising your business in the local area, finding services around you, they are bringing communities together!
The product is live and operational. They currently have 30,000 users and are growing.
They are still a small team of 6 people but, things are really starting to pick up now and they are on the lookout for a UX/UI Designer/Developer
You will own this role, it's going to have a lot of autonomy, 80% of the product is app and website, and you'll build an entire new roadmap and work across BAU.
The role will involve working across end to end design, but they are keen on for a designer with good development skills with HTML/CSS. 80% design and 20% development.
- Responsible for UX/UI across web and app
- Create wireframes and designs for new features and pages.
- Work to improve existing parts of the site.
- Work on the visual marketing collateral such as banners and email templates
- 3+ years as a UX/UI Designer/Developer
- Portfolio showcasing projects for both mobile and desktop
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience with Sketch or similar software