City of London, London
3 months ago
Start: 13th of January 2020
Duration: 1-3 months
Location: City, London
An opportunity has arisen to work for an online media company based in the City of London.
This is an ideal role for the type of visual designer, problem solver and communicator who enjoys getting stuck into multiple projects at the same time with the ability to deliver end to end design across a range of media.
You will be joining the Design team and partnering closely with the management team, technology team and product team to ensure the branding of the site's assets are of the highest quality.
* Optimising UI and UX across all assets
* Liaise with the Head of Product to produce industry leading innovations across IA and the platforms usability
*Design visual elements for offline products (merchandise and billboards)
*Create strong brand recognition
* Expertise in all aspects of developing creative imagery in a digital, product or user centric space
* Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative pieces
* Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
* Strong cross-platform design capabilities
If this sounds like you then please do send me an updated version of your CV/Portfolio via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you could also provide your availability to start/notice period we can set up a call to discuss in more detail.
Look forward to hearing from you!