Up to £300 per day
3 months ago
1 month rolling
Your primary focus will be to focus mostly on business as usual UI analysis, pop up surveys and remote usability studies.
I am after someone mostly focused on UI studies (SessionCam/Hotjar), onsite surveys (Qualaroo) and remote user testing (RUT) studies and can run these, analyzing the data and producing actionable conversion focused insights off the back of them.
User Researcher - CRO Agency / £300 per day / 1 Month contract / Central London / 1 week start
Start: 1 weeks
Length: 1 month rolling
Location: Central London
* An experience of presenting research insights both internally and externally to clients
* Knowledge in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
* Experience using user research tools (e.g. SessionCam, usertesting.com, Qualaroo etc.) to produce actionable insights which drive experimentation strategy
* Expertise in remote usability testing, interviews, surveys, user journey maps, personas, audience identification, focus groups, guerrilla research and prototype testing on mobile/desktop
* Experience in listening to and understanding customers using a range of different data sources and techniques; and translating that data into actionable insight and hypotheses for experimentation/testing purposes
* Multiple research methodologies to create actionable insights