City of London, London
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Xcede are currently working with a leading E-Commerce brand who have been investing heavily in their digital teams. They are now looking for a UX Researcher .
The company are one of Europe's leading retailers of personal products and deal with millions of customers annually are looking to expand their team and are now seeking a UX Researcher to come in and act as the voice of the customer.
In the role as the UX Researcher you will support the UX Research vision and also have an input into the direction of the Research Team
You will be working closely with product managers, Developers and User Experience and User Interface designers . You will also need to ensure that their needs are met and the customer is the main focus to their decision making and planning.
Ideally you will come from a customer facing background. The role offers a great salary and flexible working.
You will need the following:
- Quantitative statistical analysis to qualitative user research.
- Have knowledge of UX principles
- A Qualification BSc (Hons) in Psychology or equivalent human science qualification
- 3 years+ experience as a UX Researcher
- Having experience with mentoring is a bonus.