Due to growth, they are looking for a UX Designer to play a key role in creating dynamic and bespoke customer journeys across all digital platforms, taking ownership of the UX.
* You will be responsible for working across the end-to-end UX process from mapping user journeys, designing scenarios and developing high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes.
* You will work with UI Designers, Developers and wider teams to articulate design concepts to ensure the company's portfolio of websites and native apps are optimised for users.
You will need:
* 2+ years experience working as a UX Designer with a strong portfolio
* Understanding UX principles
* Experience working across web and mobile platforms
* Experience with Sketch, Invision or Figma