5 months ago
A UX Designer is required to champion the user experience for one of the greatest names in British Entertainment. The company are well known in the entertainment market by working with leading brands within the gaming/gambling industry
They are currently going through a digital transformation and this is a great opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to play a key role in creating dynamic and bespoke customer journeys across all digital platforms, taking ownership of the UX.
* You will be responsible for working across the end-to-end UX process from mapping user journeys, designing scenarios and developing high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes.
* You will work with UI Designers, Developers and wider teams to articulate design concepts to ensure the company's portfolio of websites and native apps are optimised for users.
* Take a Lead role on UX Projects, mentor the UI Designer and deal with key stakeholders, advising on the best UX practice when working on project.
You will need:
* Extensive experience working as a UX Designer with a strong portfolio
* Understanding UX principles
* Experience working across web and mobile platforms
* Experience with Sketch, Invision or Figma
If you are looking for an exciting role that you can influence and shape, this role is for you!