My client, a leading Fintech company based in Central London are looking for a hybrid UX/UI designer to join them for an initial 2-3 month period. The rate is up to £400 per day.
My client needs a strong Senior UX/UI Designer to contribute to and help shape their digital experiences. You will be responsible for the User Interface design and User Experience of the acquisition journey working with acquisition channel owners to deliver customer journeys that have positive results.
- Develop User Interface designs using knowledge of task flows, functionality requirements, Information Architecture, UI best practice and industry/company interface standards.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Products Owners, and development teams to ensure that the integrity of the experience is maintained.
- Work closely with Business Owners to understand and translate requirements into best in class customer journeys.
- Clearly communicate User Experience principles and design decisions to stakeholders.
- Champion user-centred design and usability principles.
- Providing creative solutions to challenges we face in conversion, working tightly with the optimisation team.
- Responsible for the production of digital assets, working to deliver high-quality items to tight deadlines.
- Manage time effectively and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously.
- Own and design the customer experiences across campaign delivery and acquisition funnel.
- Creation of wireframes and creative layout of designs for websites (responsive for mobile, tablet and desktop) and other online implementations.
- Strong portfolio explaining clearly the project areas worked on including the brief and results impacted by your design
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision, Marvel.
- Expert level knowledge of designing for responsive web and mobile App
- Expert knowledge of UX and UI design and the principles when designing for responsive devices
- Experience with wireframing/prototyping tools to demonstrate your design approach
- Experience with iterative testing to validate designs