6-month contract (scope to be extended)
Market rate - Inside Ir35
London - Hybrid working
We are currently supporting a tier 1 banking client based in London who is looking for an experiened Transformation Lead to join the team.
The ideal Transformation Lead will have extensive experience driving transformation in technology, operating in a DevOps / Agile environment.
- Co-ordination and agreement of change initiatives with senior stakeholders
- Proactive identification of improvement opportunities
- Owning delivery of control process transformation, working in an agile environment including automation (policy as code) and adoption utilising industry standard approaches where applicable.
- Serving as a subject matter expert and facilitator to both control owners/operators and the wider engineering community that will consume these services
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations related to IT controls automation
- Oversee adoption and rollout of agreed operating models to the engineering teams
- Develop ways of working and delivery approach that recognises incumbent risks of the directive and ensures that continuous feedback maximises delivery success.
For further information about this position please apply.