Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Data Team)
Xcede Group is a global recruitment organisation that delivers technology and energy talent solutions which enable companies to innovate and grow. Our mission is to attract the talent that is helping our clients shape the new global economy.
With the key values of collaboration, expertise, integrity, people and inclusion, Xcede Group focuses on delivering excellence for our clients, candidates and colleagues.
As we grow as a group, we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to expand our Data team in our London office.
About the role:
- You will become a specialist within the market you're working within and be able to understand the full recruitment life cycle. From sourcing candidates to placing them within a role that fit them and their career goals.
- You will learn to develop long-lasting relationships with both current and future prospective clients.
- Initially, on a day-to-day basis, you will use recruitment tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and our internal CRM to find suitable candidates for a plethora of key accounts we have standing here at Xcede. After that, you conduct your own business development to bring on new clients within the market you're operating in.
- You will work both individually and within a wider team to achieve company goals and targets.
- You will undergo our industry leading 13-week training academy that is sure to set you on the path to success. Outside of this, you will conduct your own research into the industry, keeping up with current market affairs and trends within the market. Furthermore, after you successfully complete your training, you will have the opportunity to work 2-3 days remotely.
In this role, you will work as part of a passionate team, to increase revenue, achieve both personal and professional goals and work towards growing the business as a team.
What We Can Offer You:
At Xcede Group, people are at the heart of what we do. Our philosophy is one of transparency, honesty, and communication: a way of working that includes every corner of our global group. You will be joining a high-performing environment that is supported by an experienced leadership team through learning and development, individual support, and mentoring.
Keen to learn more? Apply via the link below or email Lydia.Taylor@Xcedegroup.com and we will be in touch to arrange a confidential call.