ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Do you want a long contract with lots of potential extensions?
Do you want to work for a large banking organisation?
My client, one of the leading banks in the UK is looking a Technology Project Manager to join a project of theirs.
Requirements are as followed:
- Present at Architecture boards for Customer IAM (CIAM) endorsement and drive CIAM strategies
- Manage infrastructure orders, builds, configuration activities
- IT Service Acceptance (ITSA) process for Go Live process
- Support operating model discussions for strategic patterns
- Manage implementations of CIAM for a no. of services across a variety of Global Banking /Global Function platforms
- Engage ITSOs to complete/review technology assessments to determine suitable approach
- Working with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across the bank
- Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes and continuous DevOps pipelines development
if this sound of intrest to you dont hesistate to apply or ask any questions, id be more than happy to Answer any quesyions you might have.