City of London, London
£650 - £750 per day
You will need to collaborate closely with delivery teams and business stakeholders across the enterprise in a multi-supplier environment.
* Ensure that specified security controls or other counter-measures they specify to mitigate, minimise, or treat discovered risks are pragmatic appropriate and cost effective
* Lead information assurance activities against solution designs to ensure they are appropriately secure. and provide advice and guidance on Security standards and policies
* Ensure risks are identified, assessed and managed appropriate to standards and requirements.
* Management of operational security incidents, IT Health Check and Pen Tests Assure results of ITHC & Pen Tests
Essential skills and experience:
* Have proven track record of risk assessing and assuring cloud based architectures for large and complex organisations
* In depth understanding of traditional security technologies and security specific protocols (e.g. TLS, Kerberos and SAML..
* Solid experience and understanding of AWS security tools and services, open source security controls, automated security testing tools
* Proven track record of scoping pen testing, ITHC and security incident management
* In depth understanding and experience of outcome based approach to risk identification, management and mitigation using techniques such as risk trees and attack tree methods
* Good understanding of Identity management, identity lifecycle management