Technical Product Manager
We at Xcede are partnered with one of the fast-growing tech-based travel businesses in Europe. They are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their remote first team that meets up once per quarter. This is an exciting time to join with their team growing in all areas and having ambitious targets to triple their revenue in 2023.
- Manage their client facing API and any data inconsistencies alongside a team of engineers.
- Building out the continuity of their data platform.
- Assist them in their long-term transformation from a solution tool to an enterprise platform-based business.
- Changing their structure from being a monolithic application to using a microservices architecture.
- At least 4 years' experience building B2B SaaS based products.
- An excellent understanding of API's and how they are used to transform data between two systems.
- A strong analytical background with experience using BI products such as PowerBI, Looker and Tableau.
- Experience with the Agile software development life cycle
- Any experience taking a product from conception through to launch would be ideal.
They are flexible on the salary as they are looking at a wide range of experience but its worth noting that this will be a senior individual contributor type role. They will also be offering stock options.