Are you a technical business analyst who has a knack for working with data and solving complex problems? Do you have experience in using SQL, Python, Jira, and cloud technologies to design and implement data solutions? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our data team.
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based data services for various industries and domains. We are looking for a technical business analyst who can join our team of data engineers and data scientists, and help us deliver innovative and effective data solutions to our clients. You will be responsible for:
- Performing data analysis using SQL, Python, and other tools to answer business questions, identify patterns and trends, and generate insights and recommendations.
- Designing and developing data models, data flows, data quality checks, and data visualizations using best practices and principles of data architecture.
- Communicating clearly and persuasively with stakeholders across levels, including senior management, to understand business requirements and facilitate the use of new technology systems.
- Managing data projects using Jira and other tools, ensuring timely and quality delivery of data solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Ideally 2 years of experience in data analysis and data solutions, preferably in a similar industry or domain.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, Jira, and cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Ability to self-direct and take on broad projects from beginning to end.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no sponsorship available and you must live in the UK.