Our client is looking for a 2nd Jobber to join their growing data team! Do you have a flair for translating business needs into technical solutions?
Experience with a data platform is looking for skilled and driven individuals who can help us deliver innovative and effective data solutions to our clients. You will be working with a team of data experts, using state-of-the-art technologies and tools. You will be responsible for:
- Performing analysis on various types of data, such as behavioural, transactional, and operational data, using SQL, Python, R, and other languages.
- Designing and developing data models, data flows, data quality checks, and data visualizations, using best practices and principles of data architecture.
- Ensuring data security and privacy, complying with regulations and standards such as PII and GDPR.
- Communicating clearly and persuasively with stakeholders across levels, including senior management, to understand business requirements and facilitate the use of new technology systems.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or an equivalent qualification (a plus)
- Experience in data analysis and cloud analytics, preferably in a similar industry or domain
- Working knowledge of data technologies and languages, such as SQL, Python, R, and others
- Ability to self-direct and take on broad projects from beginning to end
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no sponsorship available and you must live in the UK.