£650 - £750 per day
This role is outside of IR35.
As a Technical Architect you will be responsible for delivering high-level/low-level application audit designs and providing SME input to development teams.
You will be required to work with internal technical and project management teams, other suppliers and external stakeholders.
My client requires an application architect with cloud and security experience to continue Audit, Alerting and Data Access Controls design architecture for the functional service.
Essential skills and experience:
- Applications architecture background (java, json, xml)
- API/Broker/Bus architecture
- Building HL/LL designs
- Stakeholder Engagement for platform and portfolio interfaces
- Expertise/experience working on security controls/mechanisms, transport protocols, IAM, Access Control (RBAC&ABAC)
- Java Frameworks such as Hibernate, Camel; Message queueing (Eg. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MQSeries, MSMQ)
- Databases (eg. PostgresSQL, MS SQL, Sybase T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL)
- ESB products (eg. Weblogic, Red Hat Fuse, JBoss)
- API gateways (Mulesoft, Axway)
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Cloud technologies e.g. AWS/Azure
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Toolsets e.g. confluence and JIRA