Up to £100000 per annum
Salary: up to £100,000 per annum
I've partnered with one of the fastest growing PropTech companies in the UK. This business is on a mission to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
They are a technology led business, and the engineering team sits at the centre of everything they do. They are on a mission to find an experienced Python engineer to take ownership of their codebase, lead the team, and work closely with the technical co-founder on their mission to disrupt the market.
* Experience using Python and Django
* Computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, discrete mathematics, software design patterns
* Share a passion for writing clean, modular, well-commented, readable and reusable code
* You are a problem solver and love to put new ideas forward
* Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate technical concepts
* Experience managing junior developers
Tech stack: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker & more
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please reach out to Andy Walker at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 871 6398