One of the largest re-commerce companies in Europe is looking to expand their BI & Marketing Analytics team. They have over 2,000 employees across Europe, grossed +€300 million last year and are looking to continue their success with you.
- Ownership of the BI/Marketing Analytics Strategy to drive transition into a data-driven organisation.
- Leadership of a team of five analysts, both professionally and disciplinarily, specialising in Marketing Analytics and BI.
- Emphasis on creating a robust architecture with user-friendly and scalable schemas and data models, while maintaining high data quality assurance.
- Setting the standards for visual analytics through the creation of presentable dashboards, guideline definition, and user coaching.
- Several years of experience as a Marketing Analyst, with a focus on E-commerce.
- Proficiency in marketing attribution (web and app) and customer journey analysis.
- Experience in leading analytics projects, including CLV, RFM/Segmentation, and process automation.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, BigQuery, and BI reporting tools like Tableau and Looker.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills, along with fluency in English.
- Up to six figure salary
- Flexible working hours with 80% remote working - offices in Berlin
- Individual progression plan with allocated learning and development budget
- Corporate benefits including subsidised public transport, company discounts, sports discounts, etc.
- Sustainable business model - reusing perfectly good products!
For more information, apply or contact Norman Cistovas