Xcede are working with a fully integrated turnkey solutions with over 30 years of experience, covering all aspects of technology from control rooms to field devices
Job Role: Systems Support Graduate Engineer
Salary: €19,500 plus overtime and premium hour's. Take home in this region is at an average after overtime and premium hours between 25,000k to 27,000k
As a System Support Graduate engineer you will have the following:
- Ability to problem solve and diagnose issues as and when they arise.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Ability to program and configure SCADA software packages.
- Have a high-level competency in programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, VB and VBA.
- Understanding of design and configuration of IP networks.
- Competent at design and testing of ELV electrical panels.
- Ability to configure CCTV, PA and telephone systems over an IP network.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK, working nights on a regular basis.
- Have a full UK driving licence and valid passport.
- Have no criminal convictions due to security clearances required by airport authorities.
- Degree/HND in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering.
What they promise to offer:
- 33 floating holidays to take when you like with your entitlement increasing by an additional 2 days every 5 years.
- Paid overtime.
- Company performance related bonus.
- Wellbeing benefit - a monthly instalment made in addition to your salary to contribute towards anything that makes you happy.
- Pension scheme.
- Anniversary celebrations it is important to us that we celebrate the commitment and value people have brought to our business over the years.
- Social events - If there is one thing about PDS, it is that we love to get social, so this is a big part of our culture.
- Flexible working giving you the ability to finish at 1pm on Fridays