Systems Engineer - Networks
Market rate - Inside Ir35
We are currently supporting one of the UK's largest retail clients who are looking for a Systems Engineer - Network to join the team on an initial 6-month contract.
The ideal Systems Engineer - Network must have extensive experience in designing and delivering network solutions with both existing network infrastructure.
- Strong network system administration experience and experience with IP protocol, DNS, IPAM, BIND, NTP, DHCP
- Good understanding of Windows Server DNS
- Strong knowledge of DNS/DHCP/IPAM using Bluecat products
- Knowledge of DDI integrations into cloud provisioning and orchestration platforms (private/hybrid/public)
- Experience with containerisation DNS functions (K3/K8 and Docker)
- Working knowledge of automation technologies (API, Python, Java, Perl)
- Experience with SIEM (Splunk), logging optimisation and visualisation
For further information about this position please apply.