System Engineer - Automotive - Brno - Czech Republic
- Understand system requirements; work closely with the engineering teams to flow down the system requirements to the firmware/software levels.
- Help define new system requirements based on interactions with customers.
- Provide customer & partner single point of contact responsibility for technical teams to ensure technical cross functional alignment.
- Develop and document overall product architecture (electrical hardware, software).
- Through technical documentation (specification, gap analysis, FMEA test plans, test reports and other areas), ensure technical alignment exists between customer, partners and cross functions.
- Manage technical issues and coordinate through definition of problem statement, root cause analysis, and solution implementation with customer and all functions.
Professional Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering which includes hardware and software development -prefer systems engineering experience with fuel cell or powertrain electrification technologies.
- Master's Degree in Engineering with an emphasis on powertrain systems or fuel cell systems is preferable.
- Knowledge in Jama or DOORS.
- Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions, coupled with leadership qualities.
- Strong fundamentals in electrical engineering are preferred.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, and/or FlexRay is nice to have.
- ISO 26262 Functional safety.
- LV-123 / VDA-320 Automotive high voltage / 48V.
- ISO 16750 / LV-124 Electrical component validation.