We have an amazing opportunity for a Staff Analog and Mixed-Signal Design Engineer based in Villach (Austria).
What can you expect:
- Working in Mixed-Signal Full-Chip, IP & Sub-System development, and Integration
- Analog Mixed Signal Design, Verification and Sign-Off in the field of Power and Driver
- Use a Requirement Driven Development Flow
- Create complex Mixed-Signal Systems
- Work in an international environment for a variety of internal customers
What are we are looking for:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Telematics, or comparable
- 3-5 years of work experience in Analog Mixed-Signal Design
- Experience in design tools like Virtuoso, Hspice, Spectre, etc.
- Experience with behavioral Modeling dimensions
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English
- German is a plus
The salary is open and negotiable depending on your skills and areas of expertise. Great employee benefits as you are going to work with one of the top market-leading companies in the world.