Staff Computer Vision Engineer (OCR)
£120,000 - £200,000 + Benefits
Fully remote (in Europe)
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a major Global organisation within the Blockchain industry. They are looking for a Staff Computer Vision Engineer with a specialism in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to work as a Staff level technical contributor in their ML team.
You will be responsible for taking leadership on the OCR project which is at the forefront of the organisations Data Science/Machine Learning function. The ideal candidate will extensive Computer vision experience and high level architecture understanding.
Key skills/experience required:
- MSc/PhD IN STEM subject, preferably Computer Science/AI or Mathematics, and bonus points for Computer Vision
- 8+ years' experience as a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
- OCR experience is essential
- Extensive ML model building experience
- Extensive python experience
- Experience working on ML models and Deep Learning models end-to-end and taking ownership on deployment
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with board level stakeholders
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Python, Computer Science, Computer Vision, OCR, Optical Character Recognition, Deployment, Containerisation, Kafka, Airflow, DBT