Senior Frontend Engineer
Ethereum-based Defi start
Salary up to £130k plus package depending on experience
I am exclusively partnered with a VC-backed, Ethereum-based Defi start-up in hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their small but growing team.
My client's mission is building capital-efficient and user-focused decentralized applications. Their suite of cross-margin products makes it easy to stay on-chain, with everything you need to manage your portfolio.
This small but talented team foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and delivering impactful products that are valuable to the ecosystem. This is an ideal opportunity if you enjoy technical challenges, solving problems, and are excited by building an integrated DeFi trading experience at the cutting edge of decentralized finance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write efficient, readable, and clean code.
- Data & logic integration of frontend apps.
- Build and maintain backend infrastructure to support a highly performant protocol.
- Continuously improve the developmental process.
- Take ownership over frontend and smart contract features and apply your understanding of DeFi concepts into influencing product decisions.
- Tech: TypeScript, Next.js, React Query, React Hook Form, React Table, Tailwind, GraphQL, AWS.
- Understanding of functional React development. (ex. Usage of useState, useMemo, etc.)
- Data & logic integration with frontend apps.
- Experience with smart contracts on EVM (both fundamentals and solidity knowledge).
- Familiarity with backend languages Rust, Python, or Bash is a massive bonus.
- Experience with trading systems.
- Experience in networking.
- Experience in minimizing latency.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £130,000 pa plus a package including equity, of course, salary is dependent on experience. You will also join a team of highly motivated and talented individuals working at the cutting edge of decentralized finance.