SQL Database Engineer
Type - 12 month (fixed term contract)
Salary- £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location - Fully Remote (UK based)
SQL Database Engineer - - SQL server - ETL - Database development - Clean code
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a large and exponentially growing entertainment business!
This opportunity is perfect for a "extensive user" with SQL server who has circa 5 years of experience from a commercial perspective. You will have exposure with spearheading and ensuring that the database is constantly scaled, maintained, and cleansed daily!
This is a greenfield project so an exciting time to join the team!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- SQL server
- Reporting tools such as Tableau, SSRS or PowerBI
- Version Controls e.g. Git
- Understanding of Data Modelling
- Cloud Knowledge of AWS (preference)
- Practical knowledge of programming languages such as python and c#
- Coding on a daily basis with SQL server
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the business
- Working with Data Integration sources on a daily basis
- Working in an agile methodology
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
If you are interested in the role then please send your latest CV to email@example.com ASAP!